Anna inspired us to create Anna’s Bandanas to help cheer up children who have had brain surgery. These tie-dye bandanas are vibrant, colorful, and made of 100% cotton. They will work for both boys and girls and are sure to brighten their day and yours.
A New Look
Follow Us on Instagram
Pediatric Patients Gifted with Anna’s Bandanas
- Children’s National Neurosurgery Department, Washington DC, USA (2019)
- CURE Children’s Hospital of Uganda, Uganda (2015)
- Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center, Cebu, Philippines (2014)
- The Philippine General Hospital, Manila, Philippines (2014)
- The University of Florida, Proton Therapy Institute, Jacksonville, FL, USA (2013)
Giving Back to Jax Is a No-Brainer
A COVID-19 Relief Response
During this unprecedented time, many of them are now hurting. It is The Neurosurgery Outreach Foundation’s turn to rise and help members of the community. We invite all of you to be one with us in keeping Jax strong as it fights against COVID-19.
One of the ways we have done this is with Anna’s Bandanas. We re-purposed old stock of bandanas and sewed them as masks. We donated them to healthcare workers.